Modern Life - #4 Modern Life - #4

Nice, very nice

Awesome flash you two =)

***PENNYBAINISONFIRE*** ***PENNYBAINISONFIRE***

Who cares if you called it pointless and tasteless

You still rule.

Because Because

You know what's really funny?

Is that there are commercials like this.

Completely unrelated and then at the end it just bursts into some sort of quasi-ad.

Awesome movie, you totally deserve a 4. ;)

Death by Hinge Death by Hinge

You can hit him backwards.. XD

Bounce him on the paddle once and then hit him again, it hits him backwards. Nice game, though.

Anime Tower Anime Tower

Very Nice

Although I don't frequently watch anime, this was a very nice piece and it's obvious some hard work was put into it. The size was a bit large because you used those video clips and could have done something else with the TV there, I think it was worth the load. Also the few characters walking down the hall was a nice little addition. And I'd say for the stuff I've seen and know, you were pretty good on the ratings, and I would definently agree that subtitles are way better than dubbing. Overall a very nice piece of work, I look forward to seeing more from you.
And congrats, you made me write the longest review I've written yet! :P

VirulentShuriken responds:

thx im glad u liked this!! ohh & nice review too!! haha, my next animation is KILLER KAZUKI, its gonna be awesomness!! im sure youll like it. im almost done with it too. id say in a week or 2 ill be 100% done & ready to submit. =D

Tip-A-Cow Tip-A-Cow

LOL!

This is a GREAT game man! It may not have much variety, as the last reviewer said, but hell, who cares? Funniest thing ever. My good man, you have been favorited by me. Looking forward to any more games you may make.

AngryAxel responds:

Wow, thanx alot! And favourite Flast too, I could never have done it without him! TĀ“hank you again for the review, and I hope you have fun tippin' cows!